I think you look pretty today

Monday, March 9, 2009

Review #1 for Fall 09 Ready to Wear

I grabbed some looks I liked, would wear, or thought were interesting for Fall 2009. Here is my first grouping of pics + commentary, if interested.

Erdem

with a beehive might be nicer

MIX N MATCH

Julien Macdonald

NICE ANGRY OUTFIT

Decomposing trash

Disco Doable


Todd Lynn

How to get to Wal Drug

Eley Kishimoto

cherry pie

banana

SPORTSWEAR!apple

Tibi

cold!

Jaeger

Bombshell and twinkie

Richard Nicoll

A screen print I can get behind. I mean I don't usually get behind those.

Jenny Packham

Good Goddess, usually hate those too.

Ashish

I'd kiss those lips. And those pants are perfect for my DANCE RECITAL


1 b52

Vivien Westwood Red Label

sexy, sloppy,


classic hollywood at war


and a quickie 60s frenchish whore. 40s 50s 60s 70s 80s. Are we telling time here?

Red Label was very pleasing. I'll do more later. GET PREPARED!

No comments: