I think you look pretty today

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi first!

NEW BLOG ALERT!

I should probably open with some sort of an introductory thesis or whatever. So here's my deAL:

After dealing with a lot of personal losses and acid, I finally became at home with a sort of religious manifest destiny about art and human creation. Being the science jerk that I am, chewing on grievances became difficult and mind boggling for a long time. I mean, being open-minded is a rule I have made for myself, and religions don't really fit into any of this idea very well.
So ONE day in last October I found myself out in the rain on a grey day and I felt Jesus touchin' my fingers as we painted over everything. I felt the wrath of PURE ZEN!!!! Suddenly I became a magic apostle of human capability with a can of spray paint for a wand.

Anyway aside from lame cid jokes, my whole life I've strived to learn and to share what I've learned or to find and share what I've found, in hopes to expand your brain a healthy amount. Now I have a solid definition and a place to do that called the internet.
I want to share with you all of my inspirations, my ideas, my findings and my creations. A lot of these things are creations of others, or interpretations of creations of others. Hence my ZEN. See, if we are all made out of the same damn recycled and traded particles of life and our minds are shaped by all of our other shapes we meet and bump into, then why the hell isn't art more important to more people? It's what we do with our gift of life while we are here, we create, we inspire others and much of the time we will never know our footprint of ideas we leave behind when we go. People who have been dead for thousands of years have shaped all of our ideas and changed our perspectives and added knowledge. In every individual, our lives are like our own history book. Every thing we see, experience, every person we meet and hear and dislike and touch can go in our own book. Everyone's creations and ideas are important somehwere, somehow. And within all of this we are GIVING these inspirations, ideas and creations to eachother constantly and unknowingly. We are sharing! Like nice people!
Now this obviously means that my DESTINY is to SHARE WITH YOU and to show you how to wanna CREATE! And also people who don't get inspired and don't create or have ideas don't count. They are losers.

So, um, I just need a sharing outlet, so here.

xoxo suckers


Photobucket

Georgina Cooper photographed by Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar 1997

No comments: